Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to try and catch one of their tour locations this summer. On the website, I don't see a place to sign up for one of those locations, only for a demo ride at a dealer (which didn't seem to work either). For those that have been to one, is it just a "show up and ride" type affair?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm going to try and catch one of their tour locations this summer. On the website, I don't see a place to sign up for one of those locations, only for a demo ride at a dealer (which didn't seem to work either). For those that have been to one, is it just a "show up and ride" type affair?
It is just show up and ride. Bring the proper attire and sign up. I went to one a couple of years ago and got to ride several different bikes. Try to get there early if possible. More people show up as the day progresses and the lines to ride a specific bike get longer.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Thanks. I'm hoping to try out a vision.
Give yourself enough time to ride everything they've got. Not to change your mind from what you want, but this is a great opportunity to test and see what the other models have or don't have.

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Give yourself enough time to ride everything they've got. Not to change your mind from what you want, but this is a great opportunity to test and see what the other models have or don't have.
Yeah, true. I do kinda dig the Judges.

Ferta said:
Don't do it! You will want one.
XD, yeah that's what I'm hoping. Right now I'm trying to burn the infatuation out of me and see if I'm still hot about it.

If I can get to the point I've seen and read enough that I don't want to see or read anymore, I can tell if it's something I really want, or just obsessed with. Riding will surely dispell or confirm my want for the the Vision :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
Just went to a an event a few weeks ago. There, it was just show up and ride, as long as you had the motorcycle endorsement on your license.

They provided helmets, but I brought my own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts