Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Cross Country and wondering if anyone has bought the Victory stage 1 tri-oval exhaust and what they think of it

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I personally like the look and sound of the Tri Ovals, but there are much better options for the money if you are looking for a performance boost. You can, however, get them on sale if you look around. I believe there may be a set or 2 on the Facebook Victory Buy/Sell group at the moment. I think there is a brand new set for like $550 on there.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I love the look of my Tri-Ovals and the sound(without cats) is just where I want it, deep with a nice bark when I get on the throttle. I have yet to get them on the dyno to compare to other pipes I've used, but I have no complaints with the power as I'm set up now.
As Broggy said, I bought them at a discount and they are well worth it. But at full price, there are better options available for much less cost.....like Miller Mufflers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,I like the idea of the Victory parts that are made for the bike and dont mess with the warranty,I didnt know about the facebook page i will check that out

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
12,968 Posts
Hi
Don't know where you live but look on craigslist. Punch in Victory. Every now and then here some show up.
When your on FB look up Drew Miller in MN. he make mufflers to the sound you want and The Dyno Guys sell his exhaust cause they make good over all power

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Tri-Ovals look and sound good, and from what I understand they do offer solid performance benefits unlike most everything else with "Victory Performance" stamped on it. But like Broggy said, they EXPENSIVE, even by motorcycle exhaust standards. You might find a used set on eBay from time to time (I've missed out twice) but if you want new-in-box aftermarket offers stuff that's just as good and better for a lot less. Unless you've got your heart set on those pig-nose tips.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts