Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale is a handmade custom leather tooled wallet. Features victories freedom motor and victory vegas lettering. The money clip is spring operated no magnets to worry about interfering with electronics, wallet is hand stitched with a double stitch that is stronger than sewing machine stitch (if a stitch were to break, the other stitch will hold and not unravel). Price is $50 shipped to your door. Also make key chains and bracelets. Message me with any questions you may have. Can also do bi-fold tri-fold for $70,and have RFID blocking material to add in for $10 extra.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's awesome birsh! Looks great! Excellent craftsmanship, if I had a Vegas I'd be all over it lol
it doesnt have to be a vegas, that was my wallet in the photo. i made a vision for a friend. i just cant do cross country or cross roads as i dont have the room.

check out birshking customs on FB

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
I am always so jealous of other peoples talents. Those look great sir. If I had the money to put in one I'd buy it LOL :smile

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, leather smith work is a dying art.

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
Quality leatherwork!

·
Registered
30 Posts
do you offer any more colors? I'm more a fan of a natural or walnut look than a glossy black. Your craftsmanship is amazing by the way!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes I do, I have light brown, medium brown, dark brown, red, purple. The bracelets in the pic is a good example.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Just picked up New lettering, tried it on a scrap piece of leather.and i made a custom wallet for a customer.

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
So I have an idea for you good Sir. Many of us have the digital guard dawg key fobs. They are small round fobs with a crappy Chinese key chain ring. Would it be possible for you to make a fob holder/circle with an opening for the button with a sturdy keychain attached ? I'd be glad to send you one of my extra fobs. I'm thinking just the Victory "V", or the newer style tank emblem on the backside leather with a cutout on the front side for the single button fob.

What do you think? I love that lighter brown above with blue lining.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts