Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would say I started 3 years ago on major modifications. Starting with the 45degree rake. Then the past 1.5 years is been undergoing surgery from a vegas to a wide tire vegas(jackpot rear end). I need better pics, but wanted to show it off. a bit.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Looks GREAT!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
yUp, That is a nice looking bike !thumb up

·
Registered
212 Posts
Needs more pics for sure!

My wife will seriously drool over this, as she is going after the same kind of end result with hers.

Nice work from what I can see so far.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Thanks for sharing and.....friggin' great colors :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Awesome creation for sure there man!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Love the wide rear end. How does it ride compared to stock? I was thinking of doing that to my Highball.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
318 Posts
Very very nice. It's a beautiful bike with some great lines and good decision on choices of parts. I bet you get a lot of turned heads with that. Thanks for the pics.cheers

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
Sweet!! Bet you get some interesting looks from the HD riders who have a similar style but not nearly as nice as yours.

I really like this style. The only downside is nowhere to put stuff except in a backpack and that can get a little old sometimes. Solution: Get a Vic bagger for those other kind of rides. :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
Can you run me through what that cost you to do the rear end conversion mate? What parts did you need? Where did you get the fender? As I said I am thinking of this for my Highball but it is hard with the spoke wheels and to get white wall for a 250 is near impossible.

Also I see you have swept pipes like I do. What did you do to make them fit with the wide rear as I know that the Jackpot/Hammer pipes are different to the Vegas/Highball ones.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm in love. I'm working on ideas for my vegas 8 ball and your bike is right up my alley. A straight on side view would be great. Excellent job man.

2012 Vegas 8 ball
Memphis TN

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The front and rear fenders are Conquest Customs. I'm a bigger fan of the Front fender, its really sets it off in my opinion. For the rear I originally(and still have) a steel fender, but I could find anyway to safely mount it without adding extra ugly supports to the rear part of the swing-arm. I would have preferred the fender to go back just a hair more. Right now, I'm just happy to ride it again though.
And yes I feel the pain big time of not having any more storage space! I took a trip up to Chicago a couple weekends ago, had to wear a backpack.

Thanks for the reply's

1 - 20 of 21 Posts