·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Thanks for the info Ron. :)

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Huh?

A trike without a passenger seat? Did someone miss the memo from Mgmt?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A trike without a passenger seat? Did someone miss the memo from Mgmt?
Look again. It looks like they use the stock XC seat. If you read on they also mention that they can slot out their trunk to accept the Vic trunk also....

·
Registered
693 Posts
Eww. Can't stand that backside! The only trike I've ever come across that I like the looks of is Lehman's Crossbow based on the Vision.

·
Registered
298 Posts
My local dealer, MAX Motorsports in Pelham, Al. just completed their 1st conversion today. New owner is to pick it up tomorrow. Got some neat pics but I'll let him be the 1st to show it off. However I can tell you the pics don't do it justice - that is one sharp machinethumb up. He's added the trunk to it as well.

RR

·
Registered
229 Posts
I was talking to a CSC dealer recently and he showed me photos of the new Cross Country Tour trike kit that company is coming out with. It looked really nice and he advised he isn't exactly sure when he could get a kit or when it would be available. If you are interested in triking your two wheeler you might take a look at CSC. I'm not affiliated nor associated with CSC, just passing on information. Ride safe and often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts