Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
Good on ya mate, hope you find the right one ....

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a 2011 Cross Country in good condition. Black with cruise, radio, and heated grips. 39k miles with clean and clear title. $8975 no trades. I will be listing it on eBay in the next couple days. Only negative is there is a small ding on the tank, but at this price there are no apologies.

Thanks,

Jim :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2011 Cross Country in good condition. Black with cruise, radio, and heated grips. 39k miles with clean and clear title. $8975 no trades. I will be listing it on eBay in the next couple days. Only negative is there is a small ding on the tank, but at this price there are no apologies.

Thanks,

Jim :)
Jim - I messaged you - let me know if you want to work a trade. I am way interested. Also if you have some pics let me know.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump - looking at Cross Roads as well for possible trade candidates.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
There is a guy by the name of Scooter on here.... Has an unbelievable deal on a next to brand new XR. It's got a pile of nice goodies on it and only 10k on the clock. He is asking $10,500!!!! It's black and beautiful!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a guy by the name of Scooter on here.... Has an unbelievable deal on a next to brand new XR. It's got a pile of nice goodies on it and only 10k on the clock. He is asking $10,500!!!! It's black and beautiful!
Thanks for the heads up - But I have eye balled that one a couple of times.... Sadly he is on the East Coast and I am not sure he is looking for a trade of this kind.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Why not sell your Yamy... In all honesty, once your ride a properly set up cross bike your not going to want to want ride anything else.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Why not sell your Yamy... In all honesty, once your ride a properly set up cross bike your not going to want to want ride anything else.
He's not joking....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Warrior is for sale, on the Yamaha forum and locally. The trade is only for offsetting the purchase price.... I was told I can't have two bikes... :(

LOL

Oh I miss my Vegas like there is no tomorrow. I am a Victory fan!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
The Vegas is a great bike... It's my least favourite motorcycle in the current Vic lineup. The only reason I say that is the skinny tire... It handles like ****.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Warrior handles great and is an amazing machine - I would keep it and get a XC/XR if I could have two bikes... :)

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
So I have a Victory again!!! yay!!! The warrior is still up for grabs.
Goodonya mate!...is it the pic or has it got a psychedelic paintjob?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts