Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Victory Welcome Kit

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Travis P 
#1 ·
What did you do with your Victory Motor kickstand puck? I got a metal puck that's pretty nice. Couldn't bring myself to park the bike on it. So now it's on my truck.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That is a great idea. Too bad I didn't get one of those...

#3 ·
It's really quite nice. I thought of putting it on my tailgate but came across this plastic hitch cover I had, painted it flat black and stuck it on there.

I've gotta rep the brand!

#14 ·
Brisbane Victory have given me a couple of freebies :)
and I didn't even buy my bike off them, I bought it used, privately.
Ron, the shop manager gave me a black Brisbane Victory t-shirt.
and Ray gave me a Victory hat (cap)
Gotta be the planets best Victory dealers, we have shop rides just about every month.
Both mechanics are very much in tune with Victory and Indian machinery and very helpful.
The salesmen must have the best-est easy-est job in the world cos the bikes sell themselves!
Here in OZ we have the weekend escape testride!
A Vic of your choice with a full tank of gas, plus a $200 Best Western Card to stay overnight in a hotel wherever you choose to stop on your 2-DAY test ride!....thats right keep the bike for 2-days.
Cant go wrong there

#15 ·
Got mine a month or two after purchase. I always assumed it was a paper weight, so use it as a paper weight on the desk in the office room. I don't think my dealer sent it... believe it came from HQ.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.