Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question and put up a video rather then typing...let me know if you have a solution

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
What I would do is find the Superfly windscreen from Vic and then trim down the one in your vid.

Then I would take the superfly off of the mounts and mount yours to the superfly mount.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I agree with diamond. The one you have actually is pretty close, but for the part that sits above the headlight. I would try to do a total custom one-off with the screen you have and a set of brackets from something that you know fits the hammer, such as the fly screen that vic makes, as suggested by diamond.

I kinda like the one you have on there! Mine is a Memphis Shades Speed Demon which is much larger than the zero gravity one shown, and is also much more upright, so the brackets would have to be modified extensively.

Maybe build your own brackets out of aluminum and cut your zero gravity screen to fit?

Go for it! I'm sure it will look cool when its done. Just remember...measure twice, cut once :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looking again, I would try to cut the front tip off and tilt the shield upright just a little, then build a bracket to fit.

BTW Nice ride!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Looking again, I would try to cut the front tip off and tilt the shield upright just a little, then build a bracket to fit.

BTW Nice ride!

Hmmmmm...looking at it again myself. I think you are right EXCEPT. If he builds brackets to fit the bars he wouldn't have to trim the front because he could raise it a tad.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Hmmmmm...looking at it again myself. I think you are right EXCEPT. If he builds brackets to fit the bars he wouldn't have to trim the front because he could raise it a tad.
Brackets could be made to come off of riser studs below upper triple tree. Then twist at an angle that matches shield...drill mounting holes and attach like regular shields.thumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts