Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started today on the first of my winter projects, change my chrome headlight to a black one to match the rest of my 8 Ball. Anyhow, started taking things apart and by Jesus was there a crap load of wires and connections in there. So my Question is, is all the wiring in these bikes the same whether they are a Vegas or a Cross Country? My reason for asking is there seems to be about 4 or 5 connections that dont connect anywhere and two of them have factory labels attached, one of them says handwarmers and the 2nd is something about front running lights.

·
13,247 Posts
To cut coast and make assembling easier yes Vic will use on harness.
Before you cut and eliminate wires think a head. What you do away with you might want later or the next person who buys it might need the wires

·
Registered
784 Posts
Nothing really new about that. Lots of companies anticpate certain things to be added.Some of them may make the upgrading easier.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I have found those unused connectors useful for accessories I have added. I thank Ma Vic for being so prescient to my needs.

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I like the way all that black makes the pipes stand out visually. Nice choice of car too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts