Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything good or bad about victoryonly.com? I've seen the site before but I just wondered if anyone here had ordered anything off the site and what your experience was. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Has anyone heard anything good or bad about victoryonly.com? I've seen the site before but I just wondered if anyone here had ordered anything off the site and what your experience was. Thanks.
I ordered a Kewlmetal luggage rack from Kewlmetal. They took the order, but after them hemhawing around for well over a month I canceled it and ordered one from victoryonly.com.

It was considerably cheaper than the Kewlmetal price. When I received it, it had a few scratches on it. I reckon the reason they had it so cheap is because it had been returned. Anyway, it didn't matter to me as I was mounting a top box on it anyway. I was happy to get the discount.

The part was shipped promptly and I was happy with the transaction.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was considerably cheaper than the Kewlmetal price.
That's kinda what I was wondering about. The prices were cheaper and I thought maybe there was a reason for that. I'm mainly looking for an exhaust and their prices are almost $200 cheaper than others I've seen, sometimes more than $200 cheaper. Have you heard anything about their exhausts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts