Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 355 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a visit from @id-man (Joe) and his girlfriend today for the first commercial Vicwrapz application. When all is said & done, Joe will have an interactive website (that is still in development at the time of this post) where you can select your design, then specify which colors for the individual elements to make it truly unique. You place your order, he gets 'em printed and shipped to you, and you apply them. I did some filming for an instructional video.

Since his website (www.vicwrapz.com) isn't up yet, Joe and I conversed over the course of about 30 emails discussing options and color choices until I got the look I wanted.

Today, he stopped by with the final product and applied it while I shot video. The complete process took about 90 minutes, and was easy enough if you take your time.

@PaiN also stopped by to watch, and it looks like he's gathering ideas for his own ride. Here are a few photos...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks! It really wakes up the look of this bike. Can't wait to get some really nice photos of it...

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
That looks great bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Trust me all...in person the Vicwrapz are exponentially(that means a real lot :ltr: ) better than the pics can show. They are so detailed and vivid, the panels follow lines and blend area of the bike, like the side panels into the bags and the bezel area of the headlight making the look better than what came out of the factory... Plus the application and work-ability of these graphics is like nothing I've seen before. Gone are the days of wetting, soaping and stretching. Vicwarpz go on with gentle coaxing and a little heat here and there. There will also be a few "pro-tips" in the application video that was recorded today, but anyone should be able to apply them with a little time and patients.

Its a great look @broggyr......You did real good thumb up

·
Registered
812 Posts
Thanks! It really wakes up the look of this bike. Can't wait to get some really nice photos of it...
Looks great, can you tell us a cost?

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you go to the website you can tell it to remind you when the website is finally up...I am pretty sure I will forget by the time it is up and running. I am looking forward to seeing this since I have been looking for someone to do some custom pinstriping in my area.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great, can you tell us a cost?

Thanks for the compliment!
Since I'm his first Vic customer, and his website isn't finished yet, I'll let @id-man weigh in on pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
6,035 Posts
Blue is already so beautiful, and these wraps just made it even more nicer....

Andre
TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks! Here are a few more pics.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Now that's impressive!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Thanks for the compliment! I
Since I'm his first Vic customer, and his website isn't finished yet, I'll let @id-man weigh in on pricing.

I rrespect and understand that.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Thanks for the compliment!
I hear there will be an introductory offer......For a med. hazelnut DD coffee w/cream @id-man himself will come to your house and do the install. :ltr:

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
Looks good, I like it.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. I just took another look at it while getting in the car for work today (and also thinking about the impending blizzard headed our way tomorrow) and sat there with a longing to take it out.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Ah Broggy baby it makes my heart glad to hear you gush about the new look and how others are responding to it. Deeply satisfying. I can't wait to see the higher resolution pictures and get them up on a website where they can be viewed at full size. All the pics I took came out pale and low resolution, must have had my phone on bad setting accidentally. Oh well, in the meantime, and until my website gets operational, here is a link to a photo album on Flickr with a good overview of the coming designs https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157674318444503.

As for pricing, here is a list - maybe not the cheapest 'stickers' one could find on the web but mine all include free shipping, and I can guarantee the quality and turnaround time will be exceptional...shooting for 1 week delivery and will only be using the highest rated materials in the industry. Furthermore every sale will be backed up with a foolproof application guarantee, if you royally blow it I'll send you a free replacement part. But the biggest attraction of all, the thing I will have, which you won't find anywhere else, is the V.I.C. Virtual Interactive Configuration utility that lets you preview every possible color combination of each design superimposed over a likeness of your bike! That has never been possible before and it's why this site is taking so long to get going....it's super technical and I'm investing a buttload of money and time into getting it right. It's not quite ready for primetime YET but it's getting closer every day and you can believe when it's ready I'll be shouting it from the rafters :) If it's something you'd like to keep track of please click on this link and sign up for the announcement and a special perk. www.vicwrapz.com Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
265 Posts
@id-man - just curious, are these going to be able to be applied to matte finish bikes without damaging the paint if removed later?

1 - 20 of 355 Posts