Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on her awhile, and guess I need to do a intro. Joined this site back in 2010, Don't add a lot of new topics, but love the info and interaction with my fellow Vicsters. I am on my 3rd Victory, and currently ride a 2015 Vegas 8-Ball, with RPW side-swepts, Lloyd's cams and timing wheel, air breather and lots of goodies to make the bike "Snake Charmer" mine. I have ridden in several states throughout the US including Maui, Hawaii. They best part has been the comradery from riders from several different brands and styles. I am only 5'2" so gravel is my biggest challenge with riding, but hey we all have one. Very excited to see a lot of people on here I already corresponded with on another site. :devil

Attachments

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Been on her awhile, and guess I need to do a intro. Joined this site back in 2010, Don't add a lot of new topics, but love the info and interaction with my fellow Vicsters. I am on my 3rd Victory, and currently ride a 2015 Vegas 8-Ball, with RPW side-swepts, Lloyd's cams and timing wheel, air breather and lots of goodies to make the bike "Snake Charmer" mine. I have ridden in several states throughout the US including Maui, Hawaii. They best part has been the comradery from riders from several different brands and styles. I am only 5'2" so gravel is my biggest challenge with riding, but hey we all have one. Very excited to see a lot of people on here I already corresponded with on another site. :devil
Happy to have you. Did you rent a bike in Hawaii or take yours there?

·
Registered
37 Posts
It is funny to be wishing you welcome when you have more posts than I do and have already become a fixture here! But I will do it anyway, Frann; WELCOME from BOARHUNTER in Huntsville, Alabama.

·
Registered
257 Posts
What's up 8 Ball Vicxen?!

Fort Worth, TX | 2010 Victory Cross Roads

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Hey hey....great to put a beautiful face with the name! Welcome from Florida! Glad I wasn't the only short one riding. Until I changed my seat, I couldn't flat foot it on my XCT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey hey....great to put a beautiful face with the name! Welcome from Florida! Glad I wasn't the only short one riding. Until I changed my seat, I couldn't flat foot it on my XCT!

Man I've had to change everything on my boy. Lowered 2 inches, heel/toe shifter, handlebar off a cross bike, and had a machinest move my rear brake peg back so I can use it. Went awhile without that, and wasn't too safe. @ FOFO would have a field day on this bike.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Man I've had to change everything on my boy. Lowered 2 inches, heel/toe shifter, handlebar off a cross bike, and had a machinest move my rear brake peg back so I can use it. Went awhile without that, and wasn't too safe. @ FOFO would have a field day on this bike.

Dang! They don't make them for short people. You can say yours is definitely unique!

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts

Hola Chica! Nice to see ya on here.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hola Chica! Nice to see ya on here.
So good to see you on here! You can tell more about my bike than I can. You have done more to keep me on my bikes than anyone. Time to get down this way for a ride! If anyone needs a great guy to work on their bike, this is the man. Thank you Noe. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well, howdy, Frann! My girl is having a special event at work, so I'm batching it till late tonight. Then she's off again tomorrow for most of the day. I guess I'll get some yard work done, maybe even wash the bike.

Good to see you introduce here. Let em all eat their hearts out :devil : You folks doing well down south? I'd love to ride, but guess if the work gets done, then we can go. I need new shoes front and back. These won't make another five hundred miles. So, next weekend, there will be that to do. Still haven't convinced our friend to pull the trigger but she knows she wants another bike. Ride safe. Good "seeing" you.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
A belated happy welcome @leonardfrann

Welcome to all the new friendly people, from Batam Island...

Smile

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
426 Posts
Heya Vix! Dang....5'2"? You IS a bitty little sh1t! Probably 10' tall when pissed off though...lol

Good to see your smiling face!

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Frann, I gotta good laugh about your handle, Vicxen. In my Yamaha Venture days, I had a patch made for my wife to counter those "Harley Honey"ones. It read, Venture Vixen. Welcome from the oldster of the forum.

·
Registered
356 Posts
i dont like gravel roads either. been down a few times on them an it sucks. i am only 5' 8" myself.

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
So good to see you on here! You can tell more about my bike than I can. You have done more to keep me on my bikes than anyone. Time to get down this way for a ride! If anyone needs a great guy to work on their bike, this is the man. Thank you Noe. Glad to be here.

You are very welcome Frann. Don't get on here to much. Working on bikes and family keep me pretty busy. Been trying to get cut loose for a serious ride. I need to clear my head sometimes and only a full tank of gas and a curvy road will do that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts