Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes, As above a great video and thanks to Jon and his team at Witch Doctor.

Just one question, how did you come up with the name Witch Doctor? Just curious.

Cheers Kym

·
Vendor
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back in the mid 90 I professionally drag raced. My car had a normal name on it and wasn't very well known. One day I decided I needed a name that people would remember. I kicked around a bunch of names and finally came upon Witchdoctor. Once I did that the car was on TV print ads etc. It took off like crazy. When I quit racing in 2010 I started witchdoctors and I figured the name was cool and I already had all the logos and artwork and stuff so I just went with it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Very nice! When you stopped racing what made you decide to market Victory parts instead of H-D, Honda, etc.?

·
Vendor
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a Victory Jackpot and wanted some "Bling" Problem is no one made anything. I made a few parts for myself and quickly found out that people were looking for somewhere to get parts. One thing led to another and the business grew quickly. The first part made was a Monaco style drive pulley.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
That's how it starts :)

·
Vendor
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its been a lot of fun too!
We have something new we are going to put on the website as well. Trying to get many of you folks involved in letting us know what parts your looking for or questions you might have.

I should be able to post it up early next week.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
what parts your looking for
Seriously I was looking for front and rear chrome trim rails you had at one point (the round ones, not the OEM Vic ones) but the $300 price for each one was kinda steep for me...

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I would love if someone could make a new inner fairing for the cross country so you can upgrade the radio head unit . Would love to have a navigation system like the Harleys.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts