Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, purchased a helmet/bar cam for my bike. Tried it out today, learned a couple things. Here is a real rough cut! I highly recommend the contour roam- it's cheap and it's easy to use.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
So, purchased a helmet/bar cam for my bike. Tried it out today, learned a couple things. Here is a real rough cut! I highly recommend the contour roam- it's cheap and it's easy to use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaUkVDcs7Tw
Nice. I like the film-like quality of the picture. Did you use some kind of a filter or is it just color saturation and contrast adjustments?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. I like the film-like quality of the picture. Did you use some kind of a filter or is it just color saturation and contrast adjustments?
Just color saturation. I'm going to ride tomorrow sans the windshield and make a better quality video, I'm also going to use my MAC movie editor, to make a little more professional :).

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Just color saturation. I'm going to ride tomorrow sans the windshield and make a better quality video, I'm also going to use my MAC movie editor, to make a little more professional :).
Yeah, the windshield does distort things a bit. How is the editing software? When I used to make movies it was awful, just slightly better than GPS trip mapping software.

I got a trip coming up. I may take the old video camera and see what I can put together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts