Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like fun. :D
But how much shorter after done riding that thing? Your spine takes some beating in that boat. :ltr:
Actually we been in some REAL ruff seas .. and its very confi !!

No pain at all... but i thru my back out the other day tieing my damn shoes !! Rather be in the boat ! LOL:Dthumb up

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dam. That was the best 20 mins of the day.
But my dam back is sore:ltr:
I bet it looked funny when u jumped up and down on the chair infront of the monitor !!!!!!! :ltr:thumb up

:D

BTW, usually we dont use hand signals.. but the damn intercom did not work....WE GOT A NEW ONE NOW !! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I have to admit I needed to fast forward, looking for the boat to flip or hit a whale or 'something'... but it looked like fun!

·
13,003 Posts
Looking at those guys bouncing around makes me think they were riding a XC bike :ltr: :ltr:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your original response was interesting. I believe we have met, I know I have seen the boat race a few times.
LOL, i couldn't remember which video i posted...but oh well.

A lot of people met me and seen the boat.... AND ?
If you would tell me your name i may remember ..... :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
still not a name ??? oh well. :rolleyes:
Well there would not be much chance you would remember our brief 5 min meeting. Honestly the only reason I remember is the because of the boat. We met in the Keys, name is Tim Smith I cannot even remember what year it was. I see your in for the 2012 season, good luck.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well there would not be much chance you would remember our brief 5 min meeting. Honestly the only reason I remember is the because of the boat. We met in the Keys, name is Tim Smith I cannot even remember what year it was. I see your in for the 2012 season, good luck.
Thanks Tim,

hope to see you again on some race sites ! cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts