1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,216 Posts
Nice little grocery getter.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I uses to own a Formula so liked the video. Made me miss it a bit. On the positive side, I know where I can pick up a 2006 fountain '38 for "dirt cheap" if you guys have any interest, message me.

Watching it I can almost hear the huge quantities of fuel being consumed. My wife use to say that she could "hear the boat burp" after swallowing "all that fuel". Now, in reality the boat I had was actually fairly efficient (a single 454 w/385HP) so it wasn't a pair of supercharged 502's sucking 40 gallons an hour out of the tanks

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
NICE...Had Liberater once it was fun but loved the gas.....seems when i had that I had alot of friends...:rolleyes: , then I got rid of it and now those friends Humm they must have died...lmao...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never owned any kind of watercraft. Those look like fun.
A LOT of fun.
Thanks for the video.
YOUR WELCOME thumb up

NICE...Had Liberater once it was fun but loved the gas.....seems when i had that I had alot of friends...:rolleyes: , then I got rid of it and now those friends Humm they must have died...lmao...
Thats why i only have a 2 seater and no cabin....LOL :ltr:;)

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
I uses to own a Formula so liked the video. Made me miss it a bit. On the positive side, I know where I can pick up a 2006 fountain '38 for "dirt cheap" if you guys have any interest, message me.

Watching it I can almost hear the huge quantities of fuel being consumed. My wife use to say that she could "hear the boat burp" after swallowing "all that fuel". Now, in reality the boat I had was actually fairly efficient (a single 454 w/385HP) so it wasn't a pair of supercharged 502's sucking 40 gallons an hour out of the tanks
Pm me the info on the Fountain please thumb up

I guess because of the name...LOL :Dcheers
Lol Yup cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts