Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I had the chrome foil graphics installed on my bike yesterday.

Attachments

Registered
Awesome!

Skip my Q in the PM ;)

Administrator
Nice. Looks faster now. :clap:

Registered
Discussion Starter #8

Registered
Discussion Starter #9

Registered
Looks good! thumb up

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!

Premium Member
Looks good! Seriously considering their flame kit. I've used their pinstripe kits on cars and they go on easy, work well and look good.

Registered
Looks good! Seriously considering their flame kit. I've used their pinstripe kits on cars and they go on easy, work well and look good.
Here's another supplier of pinstripe kits...

http://winnerscyclegraphics.com/

I've used these also, on my Wing and they are very high quality.

For those who haven't seen mine...

IMG_3759 (copy).jpg

IMG_3760 (copy).jpg

IMG_3787a.jpg

IMG_3791a.jpg

Premium Member
Those look good also though not my personal style. I'll check their website. Thanks! By the way what's that you mounted in your lower left fairing? Looks like a compressor.

Registered
Those look good also though not my personal style. I'll check their website. Thanks! By the way what's that you mounted in you lower left fairing? Looks like a compressed.
FIAMM air horn ... wakes 'em up pretty good!

Should mention, my graphics are actually for a Yamaha RoadStar.

Premium Member
They both look good. The nice thing is if you get bored with them in a couple of years you can remove them and go with something else. Or if it's sold and the person who buys it doesn't really care for them; they can be easily removed.

A top notch paint job is great but a lot of us don't want to spend that kind of scratch on looks. The graphic kits break up a solid paint job nicely I think and don't look cheap like they did in the old days. Very thin. Almost have to run your fingers over it to tell it's a graphic.

I'll toss a pic of mine although most have already seen it by now. It's the same as the OP's but red. Looks kinda orange against the blue for some reason though. People ask me if I'm a Broncos fan. ;) I used the trunk pieces on the bag lids because I rarely use the trunk these days.

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
They both look good. The nice thing is if you get bored with them in a couple of years you can remove them and go with something else. Or if it's sold and the person who buys it doesn't really care for them; they can be easily removed.

A top notch paint job is great but a lot of us don't want to spend that kind of scratch on looks. The graphic kits break up a solid paint job nicely I think and don't look cheap like they did in the old days. Very thin. Almost have to run your fingers over it to tell it's a graphic.

I'll toss a pic of mine although most have already seen it by now. It's the same as the OP's but red. Looks kinda orange against the blue for some reason though. People ask me if I'm a Broncos fan. ;) I used the trunk pieces on the bag lids because I rarely use the trunk these days.

Bbob,

I like the graphics on the saddlebag lids! I have clear 3M film on my bags and top of my tank to prevent scratches.

Mike

Premium Member
Bbob,

I like the graphics on the saddlebag lids! I have clear 3M film on my bags and top of my tank to prevent scratches.

Mike
I do too. I simply bought lenghts of 6" wide 3M film and cut it to fit on the front, side, and front end of the bag lids where my boot likes to hit it the right bag in particular. When my XC was less than a week old it caught a small rock on the front of the left bag that put a ding in it. I was not running a lowers at the time.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts