Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Friday I'm riding up to Dublin Ca (San Fran area) with a bunch of Victory riders to the demo day at the Arlen Ness Dealership, one of the guys contacted them ahead of time & set up a VIP tour of the facility.

Unfortunately, Arlen & Cory will be in China at the opening of the first Victory dealership there, but Zach should be available for part of our tour.

Supposed to be ten Victories heading north. One of the guy's brothers lives a few towns over, he's throwing a BBQ for the lot of us Friday night.

Saturday we are riding up thru Redwood Valley, Fort Bragg, & back down to Petaluma.

Then back home sunday. Should be a great weekend! Lots of pics to follow...

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Oh, man! I am way jelly of you guys. That will be a freaking awesome weekend. Can't wait for the pics. :crzy:

I've been out that way many times when I was Active duty military. Really liked that area around Petaluma and Bodega Bay. :cool:

Oh yeah and the Redwood Valley, it's like stepping into another world.

Ride safe and enjoy every minute of it brother. cheers

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, man! I am way jelly of you guys. That will be a freaking awesome weekend. Can't wait for the pics. :crzy:

I've been out that way many times when I was Active duty military. Really liked that area around Petaluma and Bodega Bay. :cool:

Oh yeah and the Redwood Valley, it's like stepping into another world.

Ride safe and enjoy every minute of it brother. cheers
yeah, the redwood valley down into Ft. Bragg- unfrickinbelievably beautiful!!

the tour of Arlen Ness's place was really cool too. Lots of pics of lots of cool bikes to follow. I'm in the midst of a riding break, left San Fran this morning, at home in Orange County now, heading to San Deigo to take mom's out for mothers day...

here is one teaser pic- this is yesterday's group at lunch- 14 Victory bikes!! Mostly Visions, a few kingpins, & my XR...

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts