Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
New to vic forums

new to vic forums. thought this would be the right place to introduce myself and my bike.
i also work at a polaris/vic dealer so if anybody has any oem parts questions feel free to pm me.

vic.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Next bike of the month

2008 Vegas 8ball. Conquest Custom. with Scotts seat and Scotts ground pounder pipes with house of color paint. Traded a tractor for it last august. It was a plain 8ball when I got it. How do you vote?? And where do you go to vote or see who wins? It also has Lloydz 11-1 pistons, VM1 Cams, PC5 fuel Controller and custom tail lights mounted in the side covers. The wheels are also from Scott at Conquest Customs. The PM Machine wheels, I think they are called Riviera.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
02 v92c

My brother owns a 8ball Kingpin, and after riding that i knew my next bike had to be a Victory. Here are its specs:

2002 V92C 11,800 miles
Factory Flame Paint
Drag Bars, with 8" Choppers Inc. Risers
BUB Pipes w/stage 1 kit
Accutronix Chrome Diamond Forward Controls
Next up bags and back rest....

Let me know what you think?!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
new 12" T-bars

just put some 12" T-bars on to go with my fairing.
08 kingpin 8-ball custom paint and pinstripe. rogue pipe works thore exhaust (wrapped). cafe fairing from Arlen Ness. santa rosa vee-twins 12" T-bars.

bars.jpg

bars2.jpg

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
This is NOT a Victory Forums event.

Please read the ORIGINAL post. It has a link there for the sponsor. Also take not this was back in AUGUST 2010

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.