Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer gets $180.00 just in parts to do all three sets of brake pads. Does anyone have any info on after market pads for Visions?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Try the EBC part numbers FA261HH for front and FA196HH for rear. They apparently are the same part as for the Honda Goldwing 1800 and available at your local honda store. If not there they are available online. I got this info off the Vision-Riders website.

Fronts item # 61-0261 (FA261HH Sinter) need 2
Rear item # 61-1961 (FA196HH Sinter) need 1

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
$60 a set for pads that don't make a bunch of noise, and don't throw off a bunch of dust is CHEAP in my book. Screw Lindell, along with EBC. Nastiest, noise making pieces of crap on the market.

Hang around, and I'll tell you how I really feel*LOL*

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Kevin, Is that only on the Vision? I have Lyndalls on the back of the JP and don't have either of those issues.

Put them on the front, and you will hear what I am talking about. Rear on a Jp, and the guy next to you can hear it, but the rider is isolated from the sound

·
Registered
28 Posts
Now I'm going to spend all my time riding and listening for the brakes!! :D Well at least as fast as the Jackpot goes through rear pads, I won't have to hear it too long.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Now I'm going to spend all my time riding and listening for the brakes!! :D Well at least as fast as the Jackpot goes through rear pads, I won't have to hear it too long.

Switch out to Victory TC pads, and you will get 15K out of them

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I have Lyndals on Porti and no noise at all. I did have a front set there was noisy and Paul sent me a replacement set with my promise to send back the bad set. The replacements are great.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the brake info

I have a buddy with a newer Goldwing so I can take a peek and compare. Glad you folks had some info. Blatzman.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts