Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Try the EBC part numbers FA261HH for front and FA196HH for rear. They apparently are the same part as for the Honda Goldwing 1800 and available at your local honda store. If not there they are available online. I got this info off the Vision-Riders website.

Fronts item # 61-0261 (FA261HH Sinter) need 2
Rear item # 61-1961 (FA196HH Sinter) need 1

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
$60 a set for pads that don't make a bunch of noise, and don't throw off a bunch of dust is CHEAP in my book. Screw Lindell, along with EBC. Nastiest, noise making pieces of crap on the market.

Hang around, and I'll tell you how I really feel*LOL*

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Kevin, Is that only on the Vision? I have Lyndalls on the back of the JP and don't have either of those issues.

Put them on the front, and you will hear what I am talking about. Rear on a Jp, and the guy next to you can hear it, but the rider is isolated from the sound

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Now I'm going to spend all my time riding and listening for the brakes!! :D Well at least as fast as the Jackpot goes through rear pads, I won't have to hear it too long.

Switch out to Victory TC pads, and you will get 15K out of them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.