Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week I stumbled upon this site
Victory Vision Tribal Graphic Kit 1

I know ID-Man is working on the "vicwraps" website but I suspect it will be some time before he gets the Vision on his inventory.

Any thoughts of these decals?

I was thinking either the chrome foil seen in the pictures or going bold and doing a bright yellow (my Vision is all gloss black) Ya I know yellow is taking a risk but I think it could look really good if I add yellow accent LED lighting to the motor and underside of the bike. At $135 if I dont like it I can always change it.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
The choice depends what attitude you're going for. Chrome for a classic, conservative, blended look. Yellow for a bold, this bike kicks-ass look.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
My first thought was to go orange (I like orange accents) but then I thought "Nahh, too Harleyish". I'd personally like to see the all black with some medium blue accents. I think the yellow could be sharp also.

·
Premium Member
6,076 Posts
What a nice sleek design

Love the look of chrome stripes on that black vision
Yellow; I painted my LandCruizer Black&Yellow, but now it is Black&Orange

So yes yellow will be nice if you ask me?

Andre
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So here is my Vision with the yellow decals on it. Ive had a number of really positive remarks about the look from other bikers this weekend when out riding and stopped at several different places that I went to.

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Looks really nice!

They go on easy?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, relatively easy. I found the best way was to tape the decals on to the bike with painters tape without removing the backing first, then do it from the middle outwards one way at a time. I cleaned the area with a little rubbing alcohol so it has really good adhesion.
It took me about 45min to do them all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts