Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have never really like the exhaust tips on my XC. The mufflers were "cored" bu the dealer, and i lob=ve the sound, so no interest in changing mufflers. Ness, and others sell other tips, but I just had no real interest in spending $2-3 hundred. Plus, i really like the tips that come on the Vision. I had read somewhere they fir, but hadn't seen any threads.

So, i bought a used set on the forum for $10, plus shipping.

They are NOT a direct bolt on, but they DO fit. You will need to cut the 1" muffler pipe that you see at the end of the factory tip because the Vision has it's own. I can't explain it well, but if you do this you will easily see what i mean (i.e. take off the factory tip with a Vision tip in hand). We used a hack saw, very easy. Also, it takes a rubber hammer to get the Vision tips in, they are oh so slightly larger in diameter.

BUT, it works, took us maybe 1 1/2 hour

Tried to uplaod pics from my camera phone, but forum won't let me.

If you would like, send me an email and i will fwd a couple pics

greg

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Tried to uplaod pics from my camera phone, but forum won't let me.
The phone probably does not like the pop-up for the picture uploading feature. E-mail me the pics, and I will gladly add them to your post. Please check your PM for my e-mail.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The phone probably does not like the pop-up for the picture uploading feature. E-mail me the pics, and I will gladly add them to your post. Please check your PM for my e-mail.

Thx CR, catching the red eye to Florida this eve, will send you the pics tomorrow.

greg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts