Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
contemplating a vision but was wondering which exhaust I'd like. I have a kingpin now with a rpw thor and like it. some of the guys in my group have visions and run the ness big honkers. I'd like to find something that is louder than the honkers maybe not quite as loud as the thor if I do purchase the vision, any suggestions?
thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would talk to Jon at Witchdoctor. He does do custom baffles on the stock cans. Or if you can find a set of thunder sticks, as far as I know they were discontinued.
I have the D&D with wrapped baffles, and I don't believe they offer anything for the vision with unwrapped baffles.
The ones I have are not as loud as the Honkers but do sound good.
Good luck

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would talk to Jon at Witchdoctor. He does do custom baffles on the stock cans. Or if you can find a set of thunder sticks, as far as I know they were discontinued.
I have the D&D with wrapped baffles, and I don't believe they offer anything for the vision with unwrapped baffles.
The ones I have are not as loud as the Honkers but do sound good.
Good luck
Thank You! that's some good info.

·
Registered
31 Posts
D and D

I bought my bike used and the previous owner put on D and D mufflers in flat black. I'm not sure if they are wrapped or not but since I added the timming wheel they really sound great as I rev 3 to 4 grand on shifts! Neighbors don't hate me in the morning. No sewing machine sound here. Pipes sound better than the radio!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I had cams Pcv insalled and had it tuned. The ness honkers will be twice as loud as they were before the cams and the tune. I know that sounds strange but man they sound like a race car now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had cams Pcv insalled and had it tuned. The ness honkers will be twice as loud as they were before the cams and the tune. I know that sounds strange but man they sound like a race car now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yep any exhaust note will sound better after cams and proper tune.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the "WITCHDOCTORS" Un baffled muscle mufflers sound great not as loud as thought probably do to ghe length of the muffler but at highway speeds a nice rummble but if you open it up they will BARK LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts