Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum, just got a new 2011 vision. I am looking for some advise. Do the foot rest work and how hard are they to install.
Is the victory exhaust stage 2 a good idea. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love my foot rest/ highway pegs they work great. I have always had highway pegs on my other bikes I've had but never used them until now on my vision. They are fairly streight forward as they just bolt on to the bottom of the boards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the footpegs on my 2011 and they work great. No problem to install. Have no experience on the exhaust. I like mine quiet. Did disconnect the O2 sensors and it runs better.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Foot rest

How hard are the foot rest to install? Does the floor boards have to come off the bike or can you drill with the boards on the bike from the top? I really appreciate the information, thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I took the floorboards off to drill. Not a problem to take them off. Just remember how the spring is installed. You have to take the rubber part off also the instruction that come with it will tell you how to do it.:cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
floor boards

I have the pegs on my 08 vision and you can install them WITH OUT removing your floorboards!!!!!!
All you have to do is pop the top part of the floorboard/ cover off. My boards did not require to be drilled out and neither did a friends of mine. So not to sure on the newer years but let me say it is a pain to get the spring back into place!!!!!!!!! SO if you do not need to drill you can put them on with out taking them off!! You just need to be able to lay down or have a bike lift.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I am new to the forum, just got a new 2011 vision. I am looking for some advise. Do the foot rest work and how hard are they to install.
Is the victory exhaust stage 2 a good idea. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

I installed the D&D performance mufflers, fuel controller and performance breather.....I know other guys that have done this as well. You will be happy with the sound and added performance this mod offers.

Good luck.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have an 08 Vision and have the foot pegs and level 1 mufflers.
Foot pegs are nice and I use them more than I thought I would, I use the bracket that sticks up more than the peg itself, small incline on the foot and not sticking out to far.
Also have the level 1 mufflers, I like, more tone (noise) and not to loud. Just enough to hear and not be to excessively loud. Does add hp. I would highly suggest the Lloydz secondary air intake, adds more hp. Mufflers $550, Lloydz secondary air intake $80 will give you a plus 10 hp easy. It all adds up to a nice sound and performance to boot.

Buster

1 - 9 of 9 Posts