Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
ISO a Vision headlight, complete unit not just the blubs. As a matter of fact, I don't care if the bulbs are burned out, but I do need the head unit.
Hello, Did you locate a replacement headlight assembly? I had purchased one for my 2008 a few years ago and never installed it (the previous owner had run the bike with the headlight covered and melted the lens) and have sold the bike. Part #2410971. I am located in Edmonton, Alberta and can ship USPS / Canada Post if it will help.

·
Administrator
2,624 Posts
No offense to any posters but when making purchasing/selling deals with a new person on any forum, you should make sure to use a payment method which offers guaranteed satisfaction and fraud protection. An example of this is "standard" Paypal and NOT Paypal - friends and family.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No offense to any posters but when making purchasing/selling deals with a new person on any forum, you should make sure to use a payment method which offers guaranteed satisfaction and fraud protection. An example of this is "standard" Paypal and NOT Paypal - friends and family.
Uhh, sure, yes, 100%? Just a Victory orphan trying to help out a fellow Victory orphan.

·
Administrator
2,624 Posts
Steve_Dahl, your help is greatly appreciated. We have had a number of one-post scammers on this forum who have taken buyer's money and never sent them the agreed upon item. As I said, no offense intended. I am just trying to look out for our members. Thanks again for your willingness to help out other members.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts