Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Looking at the service manual, doesnt really call them out I can see but my guess was the 4 bolts on the back of the headlamp assembly. It shows a washer but kind of looks like 2 which makes me think if they are teflon they are for shock absorbtion... Really stepping out on a limb... Sorry

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking at the service manual, doesnt really call them out I can see but my guess was the 4 bolts on the back of the headlamp assembly. It shows a washer but kind of looks like 2 which makes me think if they are teflon they are for shock absorbtion... Really stepping out on a limb... Sorry
Thanks for the suggestion but I know that they do not go in that location. Thanks again.

·
13,247 Posts
on the side of your gas tank is a long black plastic bar. I think those washer go on there maybe just sit in place and are like a spacer so the body panel doesn't go in to far or it keeps it from vibrating.

My 08 was made in April and I have had my body panels off a few times and have not seen those washers

Start a post for visions with body panels off maybe you'll see something. I can bet till 2011 victory was guessing on there assembly

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help, I think that is were they go. I will be installing them tomorrow, again thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts