Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed the Vision Highway pegs last week. Took them off tonight. My size 13 shoes get wedged between the brake/shift levers and mounting brackets. They don't give me additional leg length either. Tried to mount them upside down, which would position them nicely to stretch out my legs, but I'd be doing ground loops like a Piper Cub in a cross wind.

Are there any aftermarket highway pegs for the Vision that will provide more leg length and not restrict foot movement on the floor board?

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Hatch has some really nice Highway risers that bolt right into the threaded area under the front tipovers (used for eyelet screws during initial shipment from the factory). I have these on my Vision and love them. They are out of the way and can be adjustable.

He is selling them through The Gonzo Garage - just search The Gonzo Garage on facebook and PM Mike (owner).

You can see them in this pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hatch has some really nice Highway risers that bolt right into the threaded area under the front tipovers (used for eyelet screws during initial shipment from the factory). I have these on my Vision and love them. They are out of the way and can be adjustable.

He is selling them through The Gonzo Garage - just search The Gonzo Garage on facebook and PM Mike (owner).
I got a set last week. They're just what I was looking for. Thanks for the referral.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you given any thought to Noemtz's heel blades? They attach under the floor boards, you just flick them out when you need them and tuck them away when you don't. I have had them for years and think they're great. I have really big feet and it's nice to stretch out on long rides. Check them out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts