1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Knocking on some wood before I submit my answer..."None of the above"

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
While I submitted my response as "none of the above", I will say that the Vision get's pushed around by cross winds and "wash" coming off of vehicles on the highway (traveling in the same direction) much more than any other bike I've had. I attribute it to all the body work, nothing more.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wobble can be attributed to several factors. tire balance is one and another common culprit is front tire cupping. the latter is common for a dunlop E3 with more than 5000 on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I only got to choose 2 issues, there was no voting choice for electrical system failure, rear brakes failure or charging system failure. I guess its too late to knock on wood? LOL

Even still.... 72k+ miles on her and still happy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tell me about the brake thing and the fix, please.
My rear brakes just went out, 1 minute they were good, next minute, completely gone.

Kevinx bled them, got em back up, worked for a few miles, out again, after a number of attempts of that, replaced the master cyilinder, same thing, replacing the entire line is the only fix.

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My rear brakes just went out, 1 minute they were good, next minute, completely gone.

Kevinx bled them, got em back up, worked for a few miles, out again, after a number of attempts of that, replaced the master cyilinder, same thing, replacing the entire line is the only fix.
Is this issue still happening on the new bikes or was that a 1st model year thing? Sorry for all the questions, I'm the curious type.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts