Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Just finished these. :crzy: Not your usual thin flimsy material. They are made from stainless steel and are very rigid. They will prevent your license plate from cracking....which has been happening to others with other brackets that only bolt to top set of bolt holes. No vibration or wobble on these bad boys.
They van be used with or without your trunk.

Watch a think?thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like top quality. Will it fit the Cross bikes too?

I looked at a picture of the Vision and was trying to figure out what it would look like installed. Do you have a picture of the mount on the bike?
Won't look right on x bike due to angle of bike. I am in the works for one now. I will post it up when done.

As for pics...only ones I have are the prototypes on bikes...
I will get one of the local chapter to bring their vision over and we will get some pics up.cheerscheers

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Won't look right on x bike due to angle of bike. I am in the works for one now. I will post it up when done.

As for pics...only ones I have are the prototypes on bikes...
I will get one of the local chapter to bring their vision over and we will get some pics up.cheerscheers
Thanks to those that ordered.....8 got shipped out this morning.thumb up

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks good!!! I've wanted something like this for some time...Needed to be durable!!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good!!! I've wanted something like this for some time...Needed to be durable!!
Thanks Joe! I'm with you on the durable part.....thumb upThat was my whole reason for making these.
I even went the extra step and elongated the holes on the front part so mounting this thing is a snap using your existing screws. thumb upthumb up

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Part of getting the top case off (and on) is removing the plate holder. Would that change with this version?
Not that I ever really see removing the case. Just curious.
Only reason it would need to come off is IF your "M" panel has to be lifted for any reason including removing trunk.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It looks like top quality. Will it fit the Cross bikes too?

I looked at a picture of the Vision and was trying to figure out what it would look like installed. Do you have a picture of the mount on the bike?
Here it is installed.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Introductory price of these brackets ends at the end of business today CST 8/4/11.
We offered them at near cost for the first 5 days to get the word out that they are available and you do have options. Thank you to all of you that took advantage of that buy. In the process of our second run....and NOW offered in a powdercoat black as well!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Introductory price of these brackets ends at the end of business today CST 8/4/11.
We offered them at near cost for the first 5 days to get the word out that they are available and you do have options. Thank you to all of you that took advantage of that buy. In the process of our second run....and NOW offered in a powdercoat black as well!

As requested by a few PM's ...here is the black powdercoat ones from 2nd run.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts