Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I've noticed a need for a bracket assembly for mounting our Vision trunks to the wall when not on the bike. It's a far too expensive tour pack to have laying on the floor! I've made up some mounts that will take care of this problem.

All mounts are powder painted black, 100% steel, come with all mounting hardware and instructions and are very easy to install. When installed per the instructions, your trunk will be out of harms way and stay there until you need it.

Price is $125.00 shipped FedEx Ground to the lower 48
wall bracket pics 005.jpg

upside down trunk 001.jpg

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
You are everywhere!! Funny how I came across your stuff and ordered via a far away way. Small world really!!

Looking forward to getting my stuff. I'll post pics with both trunks on the wall for you!

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics

Thanks Mike! Yes I'm everywhere! Enjoy your brackets and look forward to seeing some pictures!

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Mark makes good chit! Solid and functional. What else can we hope for? How about at a good price? He provides that too.

Save your trunks! Get them out of the way! The first time you kick, bump, scrape, drop or whatever, your trunk sitting on the floor you'll do whatever you did to your trunk to yourself cause you could have had a V8!

Seriously though, good stuff. Here are our trunks safe and out of the way.

Added an old tank badge :)

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Mike. I agree 100% about kicking,scraping or hitting it with the lawn mower or junior hitting with his Big Wheel!!! We've all heard of that dude named Murphy!

That's why I came up with the racks for both trunks, especially the Vision being so awkward and large. No storage issues when it's on the wall.

Thanks again Mike for your support and give me a shout if I can assist you in any way. Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,

I've noticed a need for a bracket assembly for mounting our Vision trunks to the wall when not on the bike. It's a far too expensive tour pack to have laying on the floor! I've made up some mounts that will take care of this problem.

All mounts are powder painted black, 100% steel, come with all mounting hardware and instructions and are very easy to install. When installed per the instructions, your trunk will be out of harms way and stay there until you need it.

View attachment 79282

View attachment 79290
Hello All,

View attachment 79282

View attachment 79290
Hi
Just wanting to confirm that the bracket will fit a 2010 Vision trunk and also is postage to Melbourne Australia possible.
Regards
Sal D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts