Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,
T I've noticed a need for a bracket assembly for mounting our Vision trunks to the wall when not on the bike. It's a far too expensive tour pack to have laying on the floor! I've made up some mounts that will take care of this problem.

All mounts are powder painted black, 100% steel, come with all mounting hardware and instructions and are very easy to install. When installed per the instructions, your trunk will be out of harms way and stay there until you need it.

Price is $125.00 shipped FedEx Ground to the lower 48.
I have this posted in the classifieds also but just wanted to give everyone that rides the Best Victory a heads up.
wall bracket pics 005.jpg

upside down trunk 001.jpg

·
13,002 Posts
I remember when Vic had them with bad hardware and guys would not bolt to the wall studs and they would crash to the floor.
Way to go.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard about those! These are 3/16 steel but yes, if you don't lag them with the included 2.5 inch lag bots into the wall studs, your trunk will b on the floor. Not good.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Riding season is getting closer for us Northerners!! Just a FYI for those that had no idea there are trunk wall mount brackets available for the Vision

1 - 6 of 6 Posts