Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
13,003 Posts
They were painted silver all the way up till 2011 I believe

·
13,003 Posts
You have NO photo so we can tell you nothing.
Victory has never had a 21" wheel offer for any thing

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have NO photo so we can tell you nothing. Victory has never had a 21" wheel offer for any thing
I added a photo of a 2007 Vision with what looks like a polished front wheel, maybe not. But just wondering if any are out there from VIC?

Uh... VIC has the 21" wheels for the Vegas and the Jacks but only in the 2.15" width. I know that they dont make a 21" in the 3.5" wide. They are all aftermarket and very costly!!!

Ive been told that the hubs can be replaced on the 2.15" to accept the twin rotors, but dont think I want to go skinny chopper wheel on my XCR

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would think you could have the stock ones stripped and polished.
Actually I just got a quote from my polisher for the stock front XC wheel, It kinda matches the Evil 7 Rear.... $300 for a show quality polish job. Thats why I was seeing if I could buy a rim for less?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
for me knowing how to do it would be the real payoff but yes theres an art to it thats for sure!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for me knowing how to do it would be the real payoff but yes theres an art to it thats for sure!
Knowing how to do it is not the problem.... polishing is not an art, it is just labor intensive "period". I have already done all the hard work of welding, machining, grinding, leveling and prepped to 120 grit.... thats alot of work in itself.

If you can think of coal mining.... and coming out of mine at the end of a day... thats what these guys in the shop look like, and the entire shop looks like that too! :crzy:

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts