Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I must say , he is much " Cooler " and more macho , then our loser president . Too bad ....:(

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Its a little disturbing that you are more complimentary of a russian leader that both Republicans and Democrats agree is bad news no matter how you look at it. It seems the only one that Putin really ever fooled with GW Bush.

Regardless of how much I have disliked some of our previous Presidents, I never compared them unfavorably to evil leaders of countries that our enemies. Maybe that's just patriotism in me.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Arkie, where'd leave your sense of humor off at? Mags and I (just to mention two) have absolutely no love for our pathetic apologizer-in-chief and take every opportunity to ridicule the jerk. Granted, Putin is a scoundrel to watch out for, but ya gotta admit, he is a man's man. I just wish he was on our side.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Its a little disturbing that you are more complimentary of a russian leader that both Republicans and Democrats agree is bad news no matter how you look at it. It seems the only one that Putin really ever fooled with GW Bush.

Regardless of how much I have disliked some of our previous Presidents, I never compared them unfavorably to evil leaders of countries that our enemies. Maybe that's just patriotism in me.
Patriotism or not I have a hell of alot more fear at what BO has and will continue to do to this great country than Vladimir has the ability to do. One is a known thug and the other is just sly enough to put the masses to sleep with his promises that continue to be all LIES.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Sorry guys...don't see it your way. I would say the same thing to those that made ridicule of any President. If the next President is a Republican, I would afford him the same respect...I do believe I have the right to respect the OFFICE and the fella occupying it whether they be Republican or Democrat...as long as they were duly elected.

As for a sense of humor...I probably have more of a sense of humor than most...just that I take my patriotism for my Country very seriously. We can agree to disagree, but I would never want to go back to the era of McCarthyism.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Arkie, they don't come much more patriotic than yours truly. Two flags fly at my house; a 50 star and a 48 star as that is the one the Greatest Generation served under as did I. I could go on, patting myself on my patriotic back, but the meat of what I'm saying here is; I respect those who have EARNED my respect. Zero has shown gross disrespect for our flag, our military, our Constitution, our laws, our Congress, our borders and our well being. Hell, Zero can't even spell the word respect!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
The fella occupying the office of President needs to EARN respect , it is not just given . PERIOD. I have NO respect for him .

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Hey Arkie. I wouldn't sweat it. Consider who you're arguing with.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I must say , he is much " Cooler " and more macho , then our loser president . Too bad ....:(
Yep, cooler, and much less of a Communistcheers

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Barrack Obama...the bullet the US didn't dodge when it had the opportunity.:(

1 - 20 of 58 Posts