Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing to see if thevog is still on the banned list. Both forums are owned by the same company so it should be ok now.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Check my post count here vs. over there. That'll illustrate how much interest I have in using that site.

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Check my post count here vs. over there. That'll illustrate how much interest I have in using that site.
Has nothing to do with using that site, has everything to do with a banned word that's not needed. Many times people here have tried to redirect people over there for valuable information and they couldn't do it. Now they can.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Who was the ownership of both previously?

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Has nothing to do with using that site, has everything to do with a banned word that's not needed. Many times people here have tried to redirect people over there for valuable information and they couldn't do it. Now they can.
I can dig it thumb up

Skin

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who was the ownership of both previously?
Andy owned the vog before so it was privately owned, this site I'm not sure.

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
Let's do a test.

Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Yep. Seems to be working. Interesting how you are a mod on both forums Vindex.

I guess since they have the same owners there's no conflict of interest.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Vog Vog Vog Vog Vog Vog Vog Vog Vog Vog Vog vog

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let's do a test.

Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Yep. Seems to be working. Interesting how you are a mod on both forums Vindex.

I guess since they have the same owners there's no conflict of interest.
I think they've bought up almost every forum. I'm on a V-Strom forum that's also owned by the same people.

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
I think they've bought up almost every forum. I'm on a V-Strom forum that's also owned by the same people.
Are you a mod there too. Do you currently own a V-Strom.

Is there a way to get the forum to give us a few minutes before it adds the little "edit" notice at the bottom of the post. I think it currently gives us 45 seconds or so which is sometimes enough and sometimes not. Even two minutes would be better but 3,4, or even 5 would be much better.

The reason is when the forum sends out a notice of a new post in a thread we are 'signed up' for; it sends the post after it times out on the editing. At least I think it does. A post can change without people realizing it if they don't read the actual post and only go by what hits their inbox.

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you a mod there too. Do you currently own a V-Strom.

Is there a way to get the forum to give us a few minutes before it adds the little "edit" notice at the bottom of the post. I think it currently gives us 45 seconds or so which is sometimes enough and sometimes not. Even two minutes would be better but 3,4, or even 5 would be much better.

The reason is when the forum sends out a notice of a new post in a thread we are 'signed up' for; it sends the post after it times out on the editing. At least I think it does. A post can change without people realizing it if they don't read the actual post and only go by what hits their inbox.
I'm not a mod there and yes I own a 2015 V-Strom 650.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts