Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealers are having a custom Scout shoot out. Vote for your favorite! Feel free to share your fave here.

Custom Scout Dealer Contest | Indian Motorcycle

First Ever Global Custom Scout Dealer Contest

Indian Motorcycle dealers around the world are showcasing their passion for the brand and their team's talent by competing in Project Scout. This custom dealer contest has no rules or restrictions on bike theme, cost or build style.

The only parameters required are utilizing a 2016 Indian Scout model and a minimum of three Indian Scout accessories.

Project Scout fan voting is open January 18th - February 19th, 2016 and the top three finalists will receive an all-expenses-paid weekend trip to the 75th annual Daytona Bike Week for themselves plus a guest.

·
Premium Member
13,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They all look good to me but the Evil Redhorse really stands out.

Check out the bags on this Jack Daniels bbq Scout.

This one could be a Victory!

I like the classic Indian look done to this Scout from Lowell, NC.

A lot of really nice work done here. Note the struts instead of shocks. Beautiful paint job.

SC is well represented in these Scouts. Nice Trike!

This looks likes something your average Scout owner might put together.

This one almost had my vote.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
They all look good to me but the Evil Redhorse really stands out.

Check out the bags on this Jack Daniels bbq Scout.

This one could be a Victory!

I like the classic Indian look done to this Scout from Lowell, NC.

A lot of really nice work done here. Note the struts instead of shocks. Beautiful paint job.

SC is well represented in these Scouts. Nice Trike!

This looks likes something your average Scout owner might put together.

This one almost had my vote.

The red and white one REALLY grabbed my attention, but all said and done, I'll gladly accept all of them!!!

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
My fav is "Big Foot"

·
Premium Member
13,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My fav is "Big Foot"
I missed that one somehow. Maybe because it was last on the list.

It is badass. I could see this bike basically being the replacement for both the Jackpot and Hammer.

Throw a rake kit on it and it could be more like the JP. Throw inverted forks and raise it a bit and it could be like the Hammer.

If I could change my vote to this one; I would.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bet you rode super bikes at one time Gossamer.

Both of them are truly stunning. I think I like the red one most of the two.
I still ride super bikes, I've owned an 04 Kingpin and currently on a CCT.

In 4 seasons I put over 60,000 miles on the Kingpin and between the two Cross bikes I've owned over 80,000 combined :laugh

Either one of those would look badass in my garage. The orange one is our local dealer and i love the chain drive and how they used many gun parts from Midwest Industries(another local company that makes fantastic stuff).

The red one, well just drop dead gorgeous. Classic in looks yet new technology. Makes me want to buy a Scout myself but I'm holding out for the "Octane'

·
Registered
477 Posts
Bigfoot

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Steve McQueen

·
Registered
891 Posts
Bbob, vote for as many as you like and vote every day if you like.
I've got about four I'm voting for but every time I look I find another something that appeals to me that I didn't pick up on the last time. Multiple votes will mean that in the end there will be more of a consensus on the top bikes.

·
Premium Member
13,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And the winners are:

http://cyrilhuzeblog.com/2016/03/11/indian-motorcycles-custom-scout-dealer-contest-and-the-winners-are/

The ultimate winner was decided Tuesday March 8th during a Scout night party at the famous Boot Hill Saloon on Daytona Main Street. A panel of judges including Roland Sands and myself had to decide the winners of several awards on several criteria like originality and quality of details. And the results are. (All photography @ Horst Roesler, Manfred Graf, Regina Springer for Cyril Huze)Boardtracker” By Moto Illimitees. Winner of 2 awards. Editors Choice and Project Scout Winner.
Fusion” By Indian Motorcycle Charlotte, North Carolina. Winner of Fans Choice Award (internet voting)
Heritage Indian of Rogers AR received the Builders Choice award.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
The dealers are having a custom Scout shoot out. Vote for your favorite! Feel free to share your fave here.

Custom Scout Dealer Contest | Indian Motorcycle

First Ever Global Custom Scout Dealer Contest

Indian Motorcycle dealers around the world are showcasing their passion for the brand and their team's talent by competing in Project Scout. This custom dealer contest has no rules or restrictions on bike theme, cost or build style.

The only parameters required are utilizing a 2016 Indian Scout model and a minimum of three Indian Scout accessories.

Project Scout fan voting is open January 18th - February 19th, 2016 and the top three finalists will receive an all-expenses-paid weekend trip to the 75th annual Daytona Bike Week for themselves plus a guest.
I changed my vote to the one called......Octane :ltr:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts