Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cross Country Tourer, In Red. I'm stoked. Dealer said it should be about 10 days out or so. I have been saving up for this bike for almost a year now. I am so excited. Just had to brag a little.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Cross Country Tourer, In Red. I'm stoked. Dealer said it should be about 10 days out or so. I have been saving up for this bike for almost a year now. I am so excited. Just had to brag a little.
I am excited for you as well since I'm in the same situation.:) I'm waiting for my XCT in Pearl White, but not exactly sure when it will be in..:( Hopefully I will receive mine soon too. I had a test ride the other day and I can't wait. Love this bike. I think you will too. Ride safe. thumb up

UPDATE Picked mine up and have been too busy riding to take pictures. This is one nice ride. Have you been able to get your new Red one yet? Hope so. Ride Safe and Often

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I sure hope you have something to ride in the meantime......here in Northern Utah we've had some awesome days lately.....last week a group of us rode to our Wasatch Victory Riders chapter meeting.....about 160 mile round trip.....smiled the rest of the week.....

·
Registered
236 Posts
tick tock tick tock....are you still watching the clock? Dont you wish you could just go to bed and set the clock for ten days and when the alarm bell rings its time to pick up your bike?

Let me ask you how many sites have you searched for and visted reading reviews and looking for pics of the exact same bike your getting???

·
Registered
19 Posts
The salesman I bought my bike from said the XCT's are selling faster than they can build them. I thought that was just salesman talk? After reading the above post it sounds like that may be true?

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
I think Victory finally got it right, I bought a Vegas, just am the cruiser type of ride. Sat on one just did not like the feel. Have fun when you get yours, by the way I was out riding on mine . Just to let you know it was fun..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike. I was lucky enough to get mine off the show room.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Congrats to you. I just picked my red one up Tuesday. Oh and I went for a 200 mile ride yesterday...just sayin......LOL

You will enjoy your ride, but above all, no matter how hard you hope 10 days takes the same amount of time.....But hey, 3 days have passed since you started this.....lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update

Now it's getting bad. I got my Income Tax money back so now all I am waiting for is my Vic to get here. Wasn't too bad when I didn't have the money but now... ARRRGGGG!

Signed

Waiting Patiently in Colorado

1 - 16 of 16 Posts