Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
The details of all the new 2011 Victory bikes are out, and you won't believe what they are doing to the entire lineup!!!
106 across the board, new trans, better 8balls....they've got it all.

I saw the entire thread on yadda yadda yadda.net (edited by moderator per forum rules) (no offense intended to this site).

Victory Rules...and continues to kick HD's butt!!

Check it out!cheers

·
Registered
396 Posts
i want a corey ness cross country!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
You can go to the Victory website and see all the details on the 2011's as well. I'm ready to get an Imperial Blue Cross Country as soon as I can sell my VTX and talk the wife into it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The details of all the new 2011 Victory bikes are out, and you won't believe what they are doing to the entire lineup!!!
106 across the board, new trans, better 8balls....they've got it all.

I saw the entire thread on yadda yadda yadda.net (edited by moderator per forum rules) (no offense intended to this site).

Victory Rules...and continues to kick HD's butt!!

Check it out!cheers
Hate that they did not consider more color options, and the tour pack just didn't do it for me.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree on having more color options.
They should give you a choice of 20 colors for an additional $750, then allow you to add either flames, tribal or skulls for an additional $350, or say pinstriping for $250.
Just a thought...

·
Registered
64 Posts
210 Rear End

I think upgrading the rear tire from a 190mm to a 210 on the Vegas and the Vegas 8Ball will enhance the sales of that model and add a better look to the rear.
Just my 2cents..

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
More Colors Woulda Been Nice

I agree on having more color options.
They should give you a choice of 20 colors for an additional $750, then allow you to add either flames, tribal or skulls for an additional $350, or say pinstriping for $250.
Just a thought...
Like the thinking, SmattaHead. Kinda surprised not to see the Midnight Cherry as an option on the Web site this time around. The blue is really nice, the white isn't bad, but I really liked the Midnight Cherry paint best.

·
Registered
5 Posts
20 color different color chices? At least 10 options would be nice. And who is/was the "Bone Head" who made the decission to discontinue the midnight cherry? that was the best selling color on the Cross bikes.:confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree

20 color different color chices? At least 10 options would be nice. And who is/was the "Bone Head" who made the decission to discontinue the midnight cherry? that was the best selling color on the Cross bikes.:confused:
I agree. The color Midnight Cherry is really nice and they did the same thing from 2008 to 2009 with the Vision Tour.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I think upgrading the rear tire from a 190mm to a 210 on the Vegas and the Vegas 8Ball will enhance the sales of that model and add a better look to the rear.
Just my 2cents..
could you not put a 210 tyre on when it wears out or is the rim too narrow?

·
Registered
64 Posts
could you not put a 210 tyre on when it wears out or is the rim too narrow?
A 200 is the max size the Vegas will take without changing the swingarm, fender and rim.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts