Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
I feel your pain man.
I bought a new 2014 CCT on Jan 14 of this year.
It is now Mar 19 and I still haven't seen it yet, it's still at the dealers 3 hours away.
I figured I would pick it up the first week of April.
But we still have 4 feet of snow in my yard, it is -16c this morning and we are expecting more snow today and on Saturday.
It is now looking more like the end of April or into May before the weather warms up enough to go and get it.
If I hear anyone complaining about the heat this year, I am going to smack them upside the head :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I put my riding IPOD music in, headphones on and get my handlebar time in with the handlebars on the snowblower. :D Try it..... it makes you want spring even more. South East MN and it was nice enough to get the Rat Rod Falcon out last week but the XC is still sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Today it was 74 when i got on my xct to ride home from work.:ltr: Just thought i would rub it in a little for those who have pms{parked motorcycle syndrom]

·
Registered
742 Posts
Today it was 74 when i got on my xct to ride home from work.:ltr: Just thought i would rub it in a little for those who have pms{parked motorcycle syndrom]
OUCH! Kickin' dudes when they is suffering from the "I ain't ridden' my baby since I can't remember when" blues. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope it rains where you're at every day til every last one of us with PMS gets to ride !:ltr:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Oh it rains plenty over here. Don't worry when summer comes and it is over 100 here ya'll will probably be laughing at me. Will still be riding though.cheers

·
Registered
742 Posts
I hope it rains where you're at every day til every last one of us with PMS gets to ride !:ltr:
MV, you throwing out some kind of curse or what? Limped back up to the garage today to say "hi" to my 2 wheeled friend and to make sure she was comfortable. It's going to get down into the upper teens here Sunday night...:mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts