Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new non current Kingpin in a midnight cherry. No pics yet as the dealer is setting it up. Found this forum yesterday and is a big help. I am 55 years old and decided to get into the sport. Bought a 2007 Honda 600 Shadow this spring as a starter bike an it became obvious I needed something bigger after riding my cousin's 1500CC Vulcan. Settled on the Kingpin. Was looking at 2002 - 2004HD fat boys but they were as much used as I spent on the Victory. I have 2 Polaris ATV's and 2 sleds and have owned the brand snce 1996. All things point to the right choice. Interesting take on Victory is the performance, ride, and the fact that it is different than the HD's. Research show HD continues to lose market share but Victory sales are up 36% over last year. Hopefully I will get it before it gets too cold! I will post pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome to the VF! I think you will really enjoy riding it. Time to start planning those road trips.....

·
Registered
173 Posts
good choice, you're in for a treat.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the VF! I think you will really enjoy riding it. Time to start planning those road trips.....
Thanks for the welcome. I was looking at your site and have a dumb question. I am pretty good mechanically and work on my cars, ATV's, Sleds and have added my own accessories to my current ride. Unfortunately I have never heard of Dyna Beads. Seem to have lot's of advantages for little money. Is there a down side to them?

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I was looking at your site and have a dumb question. I am pretty good mechanically and work on my cars, ATV's, Sleds and have added my own accessories to my current ride. Unfortunately I have never heard of Dyna Beads. Seem to have lot's of advantages for little money. Is there a down side to them?
Only down side I have been told is not remembering to tell your tire shop that you have them before they dumps them all over the shop floor...LOL

So far....I have not heard anything bad back from my customers besides some having some difficulty getting down the valve stem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts