Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So waiting on the dealer to call to see if they will take my offer on a 2012 Judge in Sunset Red. My XR is a good bike but has just never been right for me. I spent a bunch of money trying to make it something besides a big bagger. So here's hoping they take the offer.

·
Registered
84 Posts
So waiting on the dealer to call to see if they will take my offer on a 2012 Judge in Sunset Red. My XR is a good bike but has just never been right for me. I spent a bunch of money trying to make it something besides a big bagger. So here's hoping they take the offer.
I think you will really like the judge. The only thing I want to do to mine is add a bit more comfort by adding the rear shock with more travel. I need to get my butt up just a bit higher. Other than that the bike is a lot of fun. The judge handles very good and gets off the line great. Overall great bike IMHO.cheers

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked it up last night. Sunset Red. Wish the weather was better here, last night was nice and clear 50 degrees. today was wet, more wet with continued wet and low 40s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts