Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Wake up, South Jersey!

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  MalteseFalcn 
#1 ·
It's springtime! Who's out riding??? cheers

#2 ·
Are there any good motorcycle stops out your way? Out my way the Hedger house is closed , but the Watering Hole in Mays Landing is back with bands and a lot of bikes.

#3 ·
Got out this weekend for the first time. Went up to Rollin Fast in Lebanon NJ for their Victory Demo Ride. Beautiful weekend. Next weekend I will be going back to Rollin Fast for their Indian Demo Weekend. Should also be a great weekend the guys at Rollin Fast are top notch and put on a great time. On the 17th I will be doing Barbs Military -Freedom ride. This will be my 5th year. Great time and a great day for a GREAT Cause. All are welcome no matter who you are or what you ride so come on out and let's show them other guys what Victories are all about.

#6 ·
They do a cycle night at Rita's in Browns Mills (monthly?), the next one is tomorrow 5/12 at 7 PM, rain date of Wednesday if necc.

I've never been there, that's a bit far of a ride for me on a work night, but I believe I've heard it described as a nice gathering with various different types of bikes (ie, it's not 'just' a routine Harley or a sportbike event).

#8 ·
Events

Don't forget we have regular South Jerz annual events coming up too... Motorcycle Monthly sponsors a show at Cowtown (Salem County Fairgrounds in Woodstown) on June 21st [as well as one at the Gloucester County fairgrounds that I'm not quickly seeing a date for online], and also the Vintage Motorcycle Festival and races are at the Millville motorsports park July 10-12.

Lots of bikes at both of these, weather-dependent of course. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.