Discussion Starter #1
will we see Carol kick ass.
Will Derail kill the bikers.
They say is will be very bloody tonigh

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
Best Valentines day gift= TWD

I hate to say it, but the kid calling "mom" needs back handed into the loving jaws of a zombie.

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
I hate to say it, but the kid calling "mom" needs back handed into the loving jaws of a zombie.
Yeah. He's in need of some tuff love for sure. He, like the mullet guy, just aren't equipped to handle this world.

I just re-watched the last episode. Tonight will probably find someone driving something with car or truck horns luring the zombies away from the compound.

VJ; did you forget we already had a thread going or forget how to use the search feature?

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didn't want to confuse the old post with the new series that starts tonight.
Sorry for the screw up. I can ask administrator to delete this one

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Actually it's not new. It's a continuation. The "new" series is Fear The Walking Dead.

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
didn't want to confuse the old post with the new series that starts tonight.
Sorry for the screw up. I can ask administrator to delete this one
No worries mate. Just thought it was better to keep one running thread going than many.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
I bet that would mellow him out some haha

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Holy CRAP , this is insane !!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
"Mom" is some hot , when this sequence of Zombie killing comes to an end , Rick needs to tap that !
so much for that ever happening !!

;)

Reactions: Bigmike17

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
I saw that coming, notice that it got dark VERY fast and how long can it take to travel that distance, it was also raining in the one scene with the wolf and doctor girl.

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
I saw that coming, notice that it got dark VERY fast and how long can it take to travel that distance, it was also raining in the one scene with the wolf and doctor girl.
During the Talking Dead the director of that episode said they had to do a lot of shooting at night because of the fire on the pond scenes. It may have something to do with that.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
This is good time to ask big fans of the WD series.

All that you've seen watching it, do you now believe that you could possibly survive such a thing as a real life Zombie apocaplyse?

Just remember that wearing guts to hide in the midst of Z's only lasts so long. They eventually get smart and will start eating you. :eek :grin

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was blown away when Daryl took out the bikers. Great opening.
We have said before its a shame its not a hour half show. Last Night I don't know if I could of handle it.
Would of never guess Carl would get shot in the eye like that. Hope its the end to the cowboy hat.

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
Why did Daryl even stop the tanker truck for some motor bikes? I would have just pliers my rig right through those mofo's
Except you couldn't get all of them that way. The rest would have followed shooting at the tanker rather than let it and Darryls group get away and probably blown them up.

I imagine that fuel is like liquid gold during the zombie apocalypse.

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We have lost 56 people so far that we liked. Beth Andrea Shane Dale and so on.
There say there is a badass coming Luicell that wheels a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. Hes going to take out a main person along with more. If the rest of the season is like sunday we are in store for some great shows

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
This is good time to ask big fans of the WD series.
All that you've seen watching it, do you now believe that you could possibly survive such a thing as a real life Zombie apocaplyse?
All you need is a nice AXE and some ANGER !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts