Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I often read about a bad experience or bad service one of our members had with a dealer. I also sometimes read about a good experience that someone has had with their dealer BUT seldom does anyone mention the dealers name or location. I understand that sometimes it ISNT the DEALER but THE RIDER that is just a pain in the BUTT. So why don't we have a " Wall Of Shame Sticky " so that those with GOOD or BAD experiences can post their story? If you want to post there you would have to give us your story with the dealers name and location. It would seem to me that if we have repeat GOOD dealers popping up it would be nice for us to know, also if we have repeat BAD dealers popping up it would also be GREAT to know. And if we have repeat members popping up them we would know that there is just no pleasing them. As hard as it is to find a Local Victory Dealer and as much as it cost to have things done I sure would like to know that my money is well spent or maybe I should take a little longer ride past the closet one to get to the better one. Just a thought

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good dealer

Moms south in Foxboro Ma is very good treats everybody nice good inventory and the owner is always there to help,parts dept know their stuff and service is good

·
Registered
679 Posts
Big Boys Toys, Ogden Utah went over and above the call of duty to save me 2K on a fuel tank and new fuel pump that they replaced under warranty on a bike almost 5 years old. They even towed to their shop free. Great service and personnel.thumb up

·
Registered
477 Posts
Valley Kawasaki, Suzuki, Polaris, Victory. Seem to be good so far and they've been in the business for years and years here.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Barton Powersports. West Memphis Arkansas

I can't think of anything negative to say about them. Wonderful team all around. They will go the extra mile every time to keep customers happy.

2012 Vegas 8 ball
Memphis TN

·
Registered
640 Posts
Ditto on Momsouth..thumb up

·
Registered
105 Posts
Northway in east bethel mn is phenomenal to deal with.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Purchased my 2009 Jackpot from Rollin' Fast Cycle in Lebanon, NJ. Both Greg and John are great guys and will do what ever it takes to keep you happy

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
GOOD Shop - WCW Omaha, NE

I posted this story earlier about Werner Cycle Works (WCW) in Omaha. Great shop with good people who take care of their customers. If you are traveling down I-80 through eastern Nebraska and need something for your Vic this is the place to stop.

Earlier thread I posted about their outstanding service:

http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=94073

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
The Victory dealer in Dayton Ohio took me in for routine service on short notice while I was on the road and treated me well knowing I would probably never be back. The shop there is worth a visit.
Sportland in Urbana Illinois is my selling dealer and has always dealt straight with me. They took care of my only warranty claim and routine service there has been fine. If you want something special from them talk to Sam, the owner. He will take care of you.
Overturf in Springfield Illinois is not so great. The sales staff is pushy and the shop will only work on a bike that they sold. I sure wouldn't want to run into that if I had troubles on the road.

·
Registered
538 Posts
no complaints about SSR Powersports in Castle Creek, NY... treat you like friends rather than just another dollar sign..
cheers

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've always had good luck with Tousley Motorsports in St. Paul. Yeah, they are big and sell a bunch of different brands/products but can't say they have ever wronged me.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Good report

I was very pleased with Chesapeake Cycles in Annapolis MD when I bought my Gunner. Straight-forward, no monkey business, pleasant, got a reasonable deal, the fellas were courteous and cordial. Just an all-around good buying experience. thumb up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts