Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had to sell the 2011 because of neck surgery. couldn't tolerate helmet. now I'm good to go again. tried a harley roadglide ultra, just could never get comfy on it, plus the heat.the 2013 red and 2014 orange visions look great. the corbin seat built up 1'' taller will be a must.

the new Indian Chief with the 112 motor is pretty nice.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I've got a 2011 Vision Tour Premium just like the one you had with all the factory options plus 2 windshields... D&D Slip-Ons... etc... asking 16,500$OBO.

·
Registered
40 Posts
had to sell the 2011 because of neck surgery. couldn't tolerate helmet. now I'm good to go again. tried a harley roadglide ultra, just could never get comfy on it, plus the heat.the 2013 red and 2014 orange visions look great. the corbin seat built up 1'' taller will be a must.

I went to A demo, and rode the Chieftain, it was real smooth, and lots of power (from what you can tell on A controlled ride), but it felt more like A Harley with A little lower seat, I like my vision better for long rides.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts

Dig the new orange Vision too and I would suggest you get that.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Try and find one of the orange NESS VISIONS thumb up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts