Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im new to the victory forum. I own a 1999 v-92c, also I am a student at Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in Orlando Florida, I had gears go out on my transmission I am currently competely tearing my bike down i was wondering If anyone had any old v92-c transmission gears or parts and if anyone has any ideas on how i can get more performance or where to find parts. also i am looking to put a 2 into 1 exhaust pipe on and need to find someone to make it or one that will fit, and I need a power commander seens how the ecu is not remappable. Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I'm just a little north of you, and have a Car Chemistry 2-1 that you could have if you want to drive up to Gainesville. The CC pipe is one of the best pipes you can get for your bike. After that a set of Andrews 402 cams would give you a nice kick in the pants. Those things are still available, or you can try to find a used set. I can prolly also hook you up with a good chip that will wake up your ride for around $50

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
FYI saintanger0331, KevinX is considered to be THE authority on our bikes. He is worth the trip just to chat and learn about your scoot.

I'm still upset with you KevinX about what we discussed last night!! That sounds gay huh? LMAO!!!!:p;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm just a little north of you, and have a Car Chemistry 2-1 that you could have if you want to drive up to Gainesville. The CC pipe is one of the best pipes you can get for your bike. After that a set of Andrews 402 cams would give you a nice kick in the pants. Those things are still available, or you can try to find a used set. I can prolly also hook you up with a good chip that will wake up your ride for around $50
awesome thanks alot kevin my email is [email protected] send me your telephone number and ill give you a call. that is the best news i have heard in forever and id love to get the chip too but just shoot me an email and ill give you a call to set up a time i really really really appreciate the help and the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts