Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a 2007 Hammer S ----- I am interested in picking one up.

Thanks.

PM me info.

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
They pop up now and again on Facebook's Victory buy sell and trade groups.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't do facebook and really hate the layout... but will give it a look.

Instagram only for me.

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Lots of Victory bikes, parts, accessories and clothing there.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked it out. Not bad. Lots of stuff.

Still hate Facebook though.

:soapbox:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man. Nice bikes.

But I already have a Kingpin.

Really just want a Hammer S. 2007 only. Don't prefer 2008+ as they went to more Chinese parts and got choked down motor wise.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Did you ever find one? I still miss mine and just may start looking for another one this spring.
Gotta be an 07 S though. Love the color and the colored wheels.

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks Phil,
I'm not on facebook so I can't see the details of it but 7 seems a bit high unless it already has all the mods that I would want to do to it already.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm selling my 2007 Victory Hammer Premium Mototcycle with 30k miles; boasting the 100 Cubic inch (1600cc) Freedom V-twin Engine. It comes loaded with Arlen Ness upgrades and ground pounding swept exhaust that shakes the ground beneath it! Has a full LED blinker set installed front and rear, custom tag holder and two seats providing an option for two up with a high quality Drag Specialties seat for passengers. It's been meticulously taken care of and serviced regularly, comes with an on board Air ride suspension installed which can be adjusted with a flick of a switch (see picture for reference); adjusting it's ride height and stance. If you've not been to Sturgis SD. for a Rally... no worries, your bike will have! It was featured on the Rally's website for 2016 and received tons of attention from other riders. I have free and clear title in hand for a quick and easy sell to a potential buyer, any questions please don't hesitate to message me. Thanks!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nice..... Thank you for the info and pic.

Too much flash (chrome) for my taste, I'd prefer something blacked out but now I see the asking price.
I know I said 07 but I think any year will work especially if it needs some body work and paint, I can build it to taste :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts