Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 2013 Cross Country in the matte orange color. I'm in NY, but don't mind a drive or shipping a bike as I usually do this once a year or more. I'm not looking to pay 2014 money for a used bike, but will consider a bike with mods especially if the stock parts come with the bike.

In case anyone is interested I have a 2013 Ducati Multistrada Touring S that I'm probably going to sell once I get the Victory so if you're interested in a trade let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm looking for a 2013 Cross Country in the matte orange color. I'm in NY, but don't mind a drive or shipping a bike as I usually do this once a year or more. I'm not looking to pay 2014 money for a used bike, but will consider a bike with mods especially if the stock parts come with the bike.

In case anyone is interested I have a 2013 Ducati Multistrada Touring S that I'm probably going to sell once I get the Victory so if you're interested in a trade let me know.

Thanks
There is a dealership here in Houston that has a new one still. Polaris West

http://www.polariswest.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=343058&p=1&make=victory&s=Year&d=D&i=/imglib/trimsdb/1054191-0-3148451.png&t=new&year=2013

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1 - 3 of 3 Posts