Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted: Cross Country Handlebars Updated

I am looking for a set of Cross Country handlebars. I don't want to break the bank buying a new set when so many have an old set laying around in the closet. I plan to use them on a V Star 1300 in place of the Cross Roads bars I currently have.

If you have a set and you want to sell them reasonably cheap please email me @ [email protected]

I am in central IA and if you are close, I can pick them up or have them shipped.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have mine, only issue is how to box them up due to the size. Ill send you a private message.

greg

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Handlebars

I know this is a Victory forum but cross Country bars are just right on my Star 1300 and my wife's Cross Roads. Maybe I can open up a market for all your old bars. Here is a link to see how they look.

http://1300tourer.com/content/another-handlebar-option

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great question

Nice pic, thanks for sharing, but I can't let this question go un-asked: So you ride a bike 435 cc smaller than your wife's? :D:p:)cheers
This is my 1st bike that I bought and I didn't trade it when I got a 2010 Goldwing. I use it for commuting and short rides and the Hondapottumus for the longer rides we take. The stock bars on a 1300 suck for any normal size rider. It takes orangutang arms to ride with them and I have short arms. Either that or I like to lay back a bit when I ride.

By the way, never underestimate a Star 1300. They will give a CR a run for its money. Probably get eaten by a Jackpot though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts