Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would greatly appreciate if someone would post the step by step instructions for how to remove the rear wheel from a 2007 Ness Jackpot. Thanks in advance.

-asmcbride

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See if you can find what you need in this list.
I actually tried that first (for the 07 vegas) after finding the thread via a search result, but the site seems to be down.

I'd love to have the 2007 Jackpot service manual if someone could point me to it.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I love manuals they make it look so easy. I have to remove mine in a few weeks to put on a custom pulley. I doubt it will do that smoothly.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually I dont think it would be too bad at all...ive recently had a lot of things off the bike (exhaust, front belt cover, rear belt cover, seat, rear fender, handlebars, lowering links, etc) and it hasnt been too bad overall....I would have definitely taken mine off myself and taken my wheels to the shop for the new tires, but I dont have a bike jack and I'm not sure I want to buy one....and I'm thinking I might as well let the dealer do a tuneup and check my belt alignment and adjustment while I'm there.

if you have a bike jack, go for it...the biggest pain is removing the exhaust to pull the axle bolt out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts