Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Victory Cross Country
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up at a Victory Cross Country and really miss my heel shifter my old bike had. This one looks to be what I was looking for but unfortunately the company is out of business. If you have on forsale or laying around let me know thanks!

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I got a heel shifter for my Cross Country just recently, from VicBaggers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive seen that in my searches. Does it bolt on to the current shifter kinda like the one victory makes/made? Do you know what peg size it takes and what are you asking?

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Ive seen that in my searches. Does it bolt on to the current shifter kinda like the one victory makes/made? Do you know what peg size it takes and what are you asking?
I'm not selling mine. I gave you a link to buy one from them for yourself. They're currently $75 on the VicBaggers site.

Yes, it's a drop-in replacement for the Victory part, and bolts on to the shifter lever in exactly the same way. It takes the same size pegs. Note, though, that it does not come with a peg, so you'll need to either have one onhand or order one for it.

Here's what it looks like mounted on my Cross Country, with the controls in the forward position:

·
13,172 Posts
w4racing
did you get owner's book? You have to stand the bike upright to check the oil. Screw dipstick in than out for level.
you want it just below full

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Otab -Yes that is exactly what I want. Thank you for the photo! If thats the one from vicbaggers and a stock peg im going to order that tonight. Is your a gloss black or flat black?

Also what kickstand extension is that? Witchdoctors?

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Otab -Yes that is exactly what I want. Thank you for the photo! If thats the one from vicbaggers and a stock peg im going to order that tonight. Is your a gloss black or flat black?

Also what kickstand extension is that? Witchdoctors?
Yep, my picture is of the one I bought from VicBaggers, with a stock peg fitted to it (I had one sitting on the workbench after I replaced the shifter and brake pegs a few months back). It's gloss black, and matches perfectly with the existing black shifter lever.

I ordered my kickstand extension from @NOEMTZ : Kickstand Extension | NOEMTZ DESIGNZ LLC (and I love it)

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Excellent!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts